Restore the STATUS file

Hi all,

As i said, i'm new to debian. I tried lots of things. I have done lots of
shit with dselect. Is there a command, wich sets the status of the files
appropriate to my system. For example i have now lots of deps. The lodaer want
that i download 350MB (!!!!!) I don't want these files. So perhaps is there
a command wich sets the status to installed for all my installed packages
and to not installed for all other packages but not something like "have to be
installed with the next getting of files"...

Cheers,
Raffaele