Re: partitionmagic

I've used it quite a bit including versions 4 and 6. I have had no problems whatsoever with FATx or EXT2 partitions. EXT2 has been supported since ver. 4. Ver. 6, the current version, is even more robust and offers more error correction ability. Unfortunately it requires 2 boot disks instead of just one like it used to.

There are no native linux binaries so the only way to use it for linux is the boot disks.

I thoroughly recommend it.

Hope this helps.

Kelly

Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:

Hi!
I am curious about how does Partition Magic work under Debian ext2
filesystem.

Thanks

Marcelo
Marcelo Chiapparini