Re: partitionmagic

Pending further investigation, we now allege that Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> Hi!
> I am curious about how does Partition Magic work under Debian ext2
> filesystem.

It works very well, in my experience.  PM doesn't work _in_ linux, but
there is a "linux install" option that creates a bootable DOS floppy.
Sort of cheesy, but I suppose it was the only way for them to support
linux-only users without spending a large amount of cash on porting
the entire program.
parted is a [GPLed|Open Source] program that accomplishes the same sort
of tasks.
Of course, you should backup all of your data before repartioning,
etc., etc.