Re: Unidentified subject!

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Gerald Klein wrote:

Hi Gerald

I'm sorry you are leaving Debian User. I wish you luck in your
pursuits.

This message may get you unsubscribed, but if it does not, please
point your browser to www.debian.org, and look on the left hand side
of the page, scroll down to Support, then click on mailing list
subscription. There you can with one or two clicks unsubscribe from
this list.

Again, sorry to see you go, and best of luck.

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 (I hope this is all of the above.)