Re: google: "site:debian.org"

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 01:21:38PM +0100, Thomas Guettler wrote:
> I used to search the mailarchive of debian with google like this:
> "site:debian.org foo". But it seems that google does not track the
> mailarchive anymore. That's sad, because I found a lot of good answers
> like this. Any ideas how we could get this working again?
>
> I prefere the google interface to that on
> http://lists.debian.org/search.html

	I know what you mean the search mechanism at debian doesn't work
	very well.  I'd just email google and ask them.  If you figure
	it out send me a mail.  I'd like to have a different way of
	searching the archives also.
	kent

--
  "In order to make an apple pie from scratch,
      you must first create the universe."