Re: [OT] Recent increases in d-u posts?

> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed a signigicant increase
> > in posts in the last few weeks.

Yes, I noticed it so. I usually go to geocrawler.com to read debian-user archives. There is there a top ten mailing list. Since August we were the third (SuSE Linux-2, Linux-Kernel-1).

Since the beginnings of December we are the first!

This is a good notice, of course.

Let's see if we continue this way or we just split (I suggest debian-novice if there's the case).

Best to all list: Our effort (developers, users), make Debian the way it is.

Ignasi