Re: latest woody kills dexter?

  I am quite sure it can be reconfigured, I am quite sure that one of
the programs that I upgraded said that I can reconfigure it later but I
dodn't remember which one it was nor how todo it.

  just read the docs, it has to be there.

  --reinstal (apt-get) might help, it reinstalls package that is already
newest.

  I am not sure why dexter was removed, the new system should have the
same functionality, so you can think of it more like a rename.

	erik