Re: Netscape gets killed w/o intervention

A R wrote:

Does anybody have any idea what could be the reason of Netscape getting
killed w/o any apparent reason?
It is happening frecuently later, some times while I type some message,
which is annoying.
Using communicator 4.75

I see the same thing with Mozilla M18-3 on my office machine. There doesn't seem to be any pattern I can nail down.

It used to happen with Netscape on my home machine, and Netscape on my office machine was stable. Now that I'm using Mozilla on both machines, Mozilla at home seems stable, and Mozilla at the office is mostly stable but three or four times a day will just quit.

I know this isn't a solution, but I wanted you to know that others (well, me, at least) are seeing similar behaviour (which may or may not be relevant to your problem).