Re: where's dexter

dexter appears to hold the record for the shortest-lived debian utility.

>From /usr/src/doc/xserver-common/changelog.Debian.gz:

* dexter has been obsoleted; all its questions have been made
    debconf questions instead; the "dexconf" tool is a backend that generates
    XF86Config files from debconf database values

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          nielsen@oz.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.oz.net/~nielsen