Re: Debian Apache package

What about the ScriptAlias option in httpd.conf, or am I missing the point?  I
believe you can put it in a virtual host, so that it looks like the following:

<VirtualHost www.virtualhost1.tld>
ServerAdmin webmaster@somedomain.com
DocumentRoot /home/virtualhost1/html
ScriptAlias /home/virtualhost1/cgi-bin