Re: downloading Debian

--- kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> However, in general, you're far better off
> grabbing the minimal images
> necessary to do a local installation and
> complete your installation off
> the Internet with apt-get.

this sounds like fun.  :-) I've been
contemplating my options and I think installing
from the base disk sets would be good. it would
at least give me a better understanding of and
more control over what is actually being
installed. (as opposed to installing
_everything_)
Is the apt-get difficult to set up? also, does it
have a way of picking up where it left off in the
event of a lost carrier? (33.6 and still
modulating!)

thanks!!

Xucaen