Re: remote installing debian.

>>>>> Chris Gray writes:

>>>>> Jonathan Gift writes:
    jg> Quick Q. I noticed after installing gnupg that creating a .gnupg
    jg> directory got rid of most of the msgs errors around gnup I was getting
    jg> on headers from certain people, like you. But there's one left:

    jg> gpg: Signature made Mon....
    jg> gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found

    jg> I assume the first is ok. The second? Or should there be nothing?

    cg> If you uncomment the keyserver line in your ~/.gnupg/options, mutt

Sorry to reply to myself once again, but in the interest of clarity, I
should say that I copied /usr/share/gnupg/options.skel to
~/.gnupg/options first.  Also, Jonathan: you should have started a
new thread with this question.  It really has nothing to do with the
original question.

--
Chris