Re: Who are the shitheads at Debian?

On Friday 08 December 2000 21:10, Jim Kroger wrote:
> unsubscribe me, stick these 60 emails a day up your ass
> James K. Kroger, Ph.D.
> Center for the Study of Brain, Mind, and Behavior
> Department of Psychology

Did you ever see that ER episode where a psychologist started insulting
people until they resorted to a physical assault?  Is he trying to get us to
all send him lots of nasty e-mail?

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.