Re: This list is rudderless, damn it, damn it, damn it

On Sat, Dec 09, 2000 at 04:55:27PM +0100, Kerstin Hoef-Emden wrote:

> Somehow it looks to me that this footer must be either a
> joke or he started some kind of behavioural experiment with us.

If so, i do believe that's unethical.

Besides, it has damaged both his and his institution's reputation among
the subscribers of this list [0]. So no matter what, he doesn't rate
high in a measure of applied intelligence.

[0] And all the people they told this story to, it's along the lines of
    that TV show "America's Stupidest Home Videos" [1]

[1] Oops. s/Stupidest/Funniest/

--
  finger for GPG public key.