Re: This list is rudderless, damn it, damn it, damn it

For someone who is educated with a Ph.D. you apparently can't read
or follow directions. You have posted several emails to this list
asking to unsubscribe.  The directions at the end of each email
tell you to send an email to: debian-user-request@lists.debian.org
with the SUBJECT line reading: unsubscribe.  Not the email BODY,
but the SUBJECT line.  I believe that the SUBJECT line of:
Read....   Understand....   Simple....