Re: Who are the shitheads at Debian?

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000, C. Falconer wrote:

> At 01:33 PM 12/9/00 -0500, you wrote:
> > > James K. Kroger, Ph.D.
>
> >To the folks flaming (albeit gently) this guy:
> >Somehow I have a hard time believing that a PhD student,...
>

> In New Zealand you're not allowed to claim a qualification if you're
> working on it - so he can't be a Ph.D student (ie, studying for a doctorate)
>
> He wrote James K. Kroger, Ph.D.
>
> which to me means he is a doctor of something already.
>

> --
> Criggie

In America we don't consider a Ph.D. in Psychology to be a real Ph.D..
Psychology is more like what you major in when Hotel & Restaurant
management proves to difficult.

But seriously folks, the guy who cc'ed the Ph.D.'s colleagues only
confirmed my diagnosis; hisSelf indeed is suffering from S.R.I.D
(Self Righteous Impulse Disorder). Now really, what would have been
the harm in being absolutely sure before possibly damaging someones
career. Sadly this is not an option for himSelf when in the grips
of this horrible disease.