Re: What package to get konqueror to support https ?

Lets see if I can remember them ...

openssl096, kdebase-crypto, and kdelibs3-crypto I think should do it.

On Saturday 09 December 2000 08:56, Michael Meding wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> what package do I need to get konqueror to support https (I guess that is
> encrypted html, maybe ssl ?) ?
>
> TIA
>
> Michael

== Timothy Klein       || And what rough beast                   ==
== teece@hypermall.net || Its hour come round at last            ==
== Aufwiedersehen!     || Slouches towards Bethleham to be born? ==
== Aufwiedersehen!     || The beast of Redmond, nothing more.    ==