Re: Mail relay?

Hello,

I use Postfix as my mailerdaemon. I find it easy to install and maintain
and I did not really understand what exim wanted to know from me, so I
switched.
As far as I know it is also possible to store messages for domains which
are not online and send them automatically. There is also a mailinglist
for it.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan