Re: Who are the shitheads at Debian? - laugh!

At 10:10 PM 12/8/00 -0500, you wrote:
unsubscribe me, stick these 60 emails a day up your ass

http://www.princeton.edu/~kroger/home/

Has anyone checked out his web site?

It lists both home and work phone numbers, as does his email sig. Are there any list members prepared to POLITELY call him? (I'm in New Zealand.)

I have found over time that technically literate people have an almost phobia about calling someone unknown up on the phone to facilitate a conversation. Some people would rather stagger it over 20 emails and an entire day, rather than a 30 second telephone conversation.

--
Criggie