DocBook -- stylesheets help?

I'm just starting to play with DocBook -- after fixing the tetex-extra
bug (there's a patch posted to the jatex package in the buglist).  I was
actually up an running in an hour or so, with Walsh's book and a few
websites -- despite having not touched emacs for most of the past five
years.

The one thing I'm wondering about is stylesheets -- what's included in
Debian, what's available elsewhere, and how do I specify a particular
stylesheet when formatting a document?  And more importantly -- is there
a way to preview the results of a particular stylesheet on typical
output -- something like a Themes.org for stylesheets?  This would be
very useful.

TIA.