Re: This list is rudderless, damn it, damn it, damn it

On Fri, 08 Dec 2000, Jim Kroger wrote:
> Unsubscribe me already! I've sent the right mail to the right place
> multiple times, sent mail to the guy at the bottom who says send me
> mail if you have a problem, and now several days later
>
> I'M STILL NOT UNSUBSCRIBED TO THIS STINKING LIST !!!!!
>
> WHAT A LOSER !!!

1. The listmasters for @lists.debian.org do voluntary work. Calling them
losers won't help (and no, I am not a listmaster and I can't
force-unsubscribe you).

2. Killfile us, and you'll not have to wait until you're subscribed to get
rid of us...

3. Are you DAMN sure you've not been just as kind with someone else like
you've just been with the listmasters and earned yourself an addition to a
.forward somewhere else? That would mean you're not even subscribed to this
list (someone else whom dislikes you is automatically forwarding crap to
your account). Check the Received: readers.

  Henrique Holschuh