Re: autosetting time

I have a similar situaltion with my p75. It sets date to somethere in
2094... cool ah? what I do is boot to DOS, set correct date and use
loadlin to load linux. If I boot directly to linux and correct the date,
time will decrease and as I found out not all programs like that. (you
mount a partition in 2094 and write to it in 2000.)

Anyway, I can probably understand why 1999 is followed by 1980 (or 1984)
but how it happened that after 1999 there is 2094? They tryed to make a
Y2K compiant bios and could not? beats me...

Just a thought,

Lazar