Re: qmail and emacs

Quoth Hung Hin Lik, Shell,
> 	My system are using qmail w/ Maildir, how can I tell emacs to read the
> Maildir ? thank you..

I don't use emacs for mail myself, but if you check out www.qmail.org I
seem to recall there being mention of such things. One emacs mail system
that should work is MEW, which has built in Maildir support.

As I say, I've never used it myself, so YMMV

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
Criminologist/Linux Geek  | As my head fell in the basket,