Debian's samba and service%user

Hello,

In the samba docs, it says that I can specify the user name to connect to a
share by typing \\server\service%user ... However, I can't get this too work
on debian. I have the potato samba packages. Has anyone been able to get
this to work?
-samuel

--
I got a message from the future. It was sent on 11/19/2000. I says I can
"FIND OUT ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE!!!!!!". WOW! I guess It's like that in the