Re: apache again

OK, it's working again.  I found ifup and /etc/interfaces.

But why am I still getting all of the unresolved symbols with modules?

During the make menuconfig step I selected a bunch of stuff as modules
but I'm having a hard time figuring out what the names of some of them
are.  Is there a way to list the modules that are eligible for
installation?  How do you go about finding out what the name of the
module is that relates to what you selected in the config?  Most are
obvious, but some aren't.  Such as "Packet Socket" or "Unix domain
socket".

Thanks,
Jim.