Re: Xemacs 21.1 and Gnus 5.8.3

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 07:50:53PM +0100, Veit Waltemath wrote:
> check if tht TM-Mime stuff is installed.If so, remove it, it conflicts with
> builtin-mime-support of gnus 5.8.x.

I don't see a Debian package by that name, so I am reasonably sure it's not
installed.

FYI, I installed the xemacs21 package in dselect which in turn
automatically selected xemacs21-basesupport, xemacs21-bin,
xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mulesupport, xemacs21-support.  At the same time
I installed the gnus package and now I'm left with this mess.  None of
the pacakages mentioned anything about TM-Mime.

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | heartily, but good