q ad running X-apps on machines w/o X

Hi!

I´m running some debian machines which don´t have X installed at all
(servers et al) because they don´t need it.

But I´d like to be able to run simple apps like xload -display
some.other.host on them, so I´ve simply copied the xload binary to the
remote machine, and, et voila, xload -display some.other.host works.
What doesn´t work is running xload through ssh in that case, which
would be _very_ nice cause of the possible compression (some of the
remote machines are behind *slow* connections).

Any hints/FMs/_clue_ for me?

TIA,
&rw
--
/  Ing. Robert Waldner  | Network Engineer | T: +43 1 89933  F: x533 \
\ <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> |    KPNQwest/AT   | Diefenbachg. 35, A-1150 /