Re: WM for GNOME

Yes, I have used WM and GNOME together.  It works fine, but there is some
overlap between the two (the panel and Wharf do a lot of the same stuff, for
instance)  It works fine though.

Just start GNOME, and tell it that you want Window Maker as you window
manager in the Contol Center.

Tim

On Tuesday 05 December 2000 16:54, Marcin Landowski wrote:
> Hi
>
> 	I have never used GNOME before but I have taken an interest in
> possibilities of this environment and plane to learn and use
> GNOME.
> I very like WindowMaker, but GNOME in Potato uses icewm or
> sawmil. How can I integrity GNOME and WindowMaker to use it
> together?
>
> best rigards
>
> PS. I know it is inside documentation but I'd like for an
>     nice start - there will be a time to study documentation
> 	 later...  ;-)

== Timothy Klein       || And what rough beast                   ==
== teece@hypermall.net || Its hour come round at last            ==
== Aufwiedersehen!     || Slouches towards Bethleham to be born? ==
== Aufwiedersehen!     || The beast of Redmond, nothing more.    ==