[OT] Need to sync a directory tree _to_ a WinNT ftp server

Hello,

I'm building an HTML tree on Debian potato that I need to move
over to a (gasp!) WinNT web server.  The web server admin gave me
ftp access to the WinNT machine.  Ideally, I want to run a script
that uses ftp to keep the files on the NT machine in sync with my
development tree on Debian (not the reserve).

Is there an rsync-like tool that uses ftp only?  (I couldn't find
an rsync server for NT).

Thanks,

Peter