update 2.2 -> 2.2r2

Hi there

Well, my computer has no  internet connection itself, so I won't be able
to do "apt-get dist-update". I must download all packages I need at
university, put them on Iomega ZIP's, carry them home ant install them
from the ZIP's. Now, is there a way to find out
1.) which packages have changed
2.) which I have to download (I don't need to update the ones I don't
have installed      yet;-))
?

When all this is done, do I have to put them on my local harddisk in the
same directory structure as on the debian mirrors?
What will I have to add to my sources.list?

This were quite a lot of questions, I know. Is there a howto on such a
way to make an update?

thanks a lot

joerg

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.