XFree86 4.0.1 packages and Potato

Hiya

I'm wondering how things are standing with XFree86 4.0.1 packages for
Debian 2.2 (Potato). I've noticed that they are already available for
Woody, but not for Potato. I've tried to compile the woody source package,
but I keep recompiling libs to get it the libs compiled I need to get X
compiled, so if I would continu I would probably end up having a Woody system.
Is there any solution to this, apart from switching to Woody?

Thanks a lot in advance,
  Erik Noort

PS I need XF86 4.0.1 to get my Matrox G450 working.