Re: reinstall-->can't find modules w/new kernel

FAWCTK...

Having heard nothing from the list about this I continued on with my upgrade
from Potato_r0 into Woody using the archived deb's on hand.  After that
upgrade, the modules suddenly were properly detected.

The only difference between the modules of 2.4 and 2.2 that I can detect is
the use of a non-flat directory tree under 2.4 (several levels).  Perhaps
the later version of modutils handles this properly...

Kenward
--
It is not so very important for a person to learn facts.  For that he
doesn't really need a college education, for he can learn them from