Re: Boot error (PCMCIA Modules)

Thank you that removed most of the errors. When I ran that command I did receive the following errors though:
directory not empty so it could not remove all reference..
can I delete these directories???
I still get some reference to pcmcia on boot...

Thanks

At 01:41 AM 12/5/2000 +0100, you wrote:
On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 07:21:38PM -0500, Eileen Orbell wrote:
> I reconfig my kernel and now on boot I get about 5 -6 lines of error re
> PCMICIA modules.  Because it boots fast I cannot read them all but I am
> assuming I am missing the modules.  I do not have any PCMCIA hardware
> anyway so can I remove this?  I did not see any reference to it in make
> xconfig??
apt-get --purge remove pcmcia-cs

--
> Name:           Alson van der Meulen      <
> Personal:       alson@linuxfreak.nl       <
> School:       alson@gymnasiumleiden.nl    <
We don't support that. We won't support that.