How to load a mismatching module

Hello,

I am having diffuculty loading a `aacraid' module into the kernel.
The module is for Dell's PERC RAID controller. The module is compiled
with 2.2.16-22 (RH7) kernel. Resulting 'o' file is copied to linux
boot diskette with kernel 2.2.14. Then when I boot a system (with the
RAID card) with the diskette, `depmod -a' gives "unresoved symbol(s)".
Similar error is generated by `modprobe'.
How could I make the module load, if possible at all?

Thanks,
Jozef