exim+fetchmail

Hello!

I am configuring the email in a potato box. I am connected to my ISP via
modem. I want to use exim+fetchmail+mutt. So far I have some questions,
and I wonder if someone in this fantastic
list can help me:

1) I have two ISP providers. I choose one of them when I establish the
dial-up connection. But in the
exim's configuration file there is room for only one ISP. If I want to
change the ISP should I have to edit
the exim's config file?  is there a way exim stores the information for
several ISPs and, at dial-up time, inform
to exim to what ISP I am connecting to?

2) When fetchmail retrieves the email from the ISP to my machine, is exim
who delivers them to my
/var/spool/mail/account file?

3) is exim automatically called when I establish the dial-up connection?

4) why the MUAs programs (for example balsa or xfmail) don't need a MTA
for retrieve the
messages from the ISP (at last with pop3) but they need a MTA for sending
the emails (via smtp)?

Sorry for ask many questions in a single email... :P

Thanks ins advance for the help!

Marcelo
Marcelo Chiapparini
chiappa@centroin.com.br