Mosaic won't uininstall

Hi, I have Mosaic 2.7b5-8.1 on my system.

When I try to remove it with dselect, I get this:

running dpkg --pending --remove ...
(Reading database ... 41009 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing Mosaic ...
dpkg (subprocess): unable to execute pre-removal script: Exec format error
dpkg: error processing Mosaic (--remove):
 subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 2
 Mosaic
dpkg --remove returned error exit status 1.

I can remove the files manually, but how do I delete it from the list in dselect ?