CRC error

hallo,

anybody who ever had an CRC error while booting?
Is my Harddisk lost, or do you know any way to get it back to
work? I tried everything i could imagine: i formatet the disk, i
partitioned it in another way, i tried to run every diskcheck
programm i know (they told me the disk could be kind of
"configured wrong" so they couldn't access).
The strange thing about all this is: If i mount this HD after booting
(if i don't try to boot from it) i can store and access data on it... :/

any suggestions?

thanx

Michael