Re: CRC error

Hi michael,

	That error is what I'm dealing with now ( it's not a dell,
perchance? ).  When I ran fsck on the unmounted linux partitions,
it found hundreds of errors.
	The Lilo? Rescue? HOWTO mentions it's usually a result of a
hard drive problem. In my case, the vendor diagnostics (and window
diagnostics ) check out ok on the hd. Since it occured to me
after a power failure(s), I'm hoping it may be a one time
corruption of the drive.
	The only suggestion I could make would be to fsck your
linux partitions if you haven't already.

good luck,
Jon