Re: Lilo Question

Thanks for the reply Jason, but it didn't work, probably because of the
boot block I have installed (per directions). Here's a copy of my
lilo.conf file, maybe you can suggest how to edit it properly?

cheers

--

"For de little stealin 'dey gets you in jail soon or late. For de big stealin
'dey makes you Emperor and puts you in de Hall o' Fame when you croaks."