Re: Progeny Linux

If there is a better Debian -Progeny-, also GPL, does it mean that
Debian will become somewhat a testing -beta stage- for Progeny?
Also, will there be iso images of Progeny? Or it will be some kind of
apt-get -f -dist-upgrade?
It probably is too early to tell. At least there is very little chance
of ever being not GPL... As long as investors don't push too hard, or
there are clear statements about it in the "constitution" written by
founding fathers.