reinstall windows?

I want to reinstall windows on a computer I've been using linux on. (I'm
going to give it to my mother-in-law). I have an old OEM copy of win95,
of course I have no cd-rom driver disks and I have the 'upgrade version'
of win98 and a windows 98 startup disk.

The computer has a 4.6hd master and a 2.1hd slaved to it. I would like
to make it a dual boot machine using linux on the 4.6 drive and windoze
on the 2.1 drive.

So far I've been able to use the win98 startup disk to format the /mbr,
but that's about it. I was able to to type e: and then dir and it listed
the contents of the win95 cd. When I tried to run setup, it told me
there was a compressed drive or something at the end (perhaps it was
seeing the slave drive?) and I couldn't get any further. Now I'm stuck
in the win95 directory and can't get back to the dir listing the
contents of the cd. I know absolutely nothing about dos commands.

Is there an easy way to do this?

thanks, any help is appreciated.