Re: upgrade errors: libgnomeprint-bin 0.25-0.1, overwriting files

kmself@ix.netcom.com writes:

> Problems upgrading libgnomeprint11 because of libgnomeprint-data
> dependencies because libgnomeprint-bin tries to overwrite
> /usr/bin/gnome-font-install which is also in lobgnomeprint6.

All these error messages (I saw a lot of them in the last time)
depends on dpkg not having '--force-overwrite' set in
apt.conf. Strange enough it doesn't honour the option as given in the
/usr/doc/apt/examples/apt.conf (maybe I should write a bug report).

Of course installing manually with 'dpkg -i --force-overwrite *.deb'
works.

Greetings,
joachim