Re: CDs

I got my 3 disk set (Potato) from XComputing for about $5.00 and they
have done fine by me through multiple Woody-Gotterdammerungs:

http://www.xcomputing.com

I have no affiliation with them.

// G l e n n  B e c k e r                                                |

// "Ah, how do you sleep?                                                |
// Ah, how do you sleep at night?"                                       |
//                 -- John Lennon                                        |

// glenn@scifi.com                                                       |