Re: unzip - again

    Carel> unzip is not truly free, so it ain't part of Debian pure.
    Carel> Try adding non-free to your default deb line in your
    Carel> /etc/apt/sources.list:

This is strange to me.  I've seen the unzip licence, and it looks like
one of the most free out there.  Could someone explain why it's in
non-free?

(Actually there's one in non-US, which I can understand because of the
encryption, and one in non-free which I can't understand).

Thanks,
Chris

--
Every child in America MUST get one of these things for Christmas or
Chanukah or Kwanzaa or Atheist Children Get Presents Day.