Re: ftp on a non standard port

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 10:09:49PM +0100, Daniel de los Reyes wrote:

> > /etc/proftpd.conf or something). I have done that over here, with no
> > problems.
> I am using wu-ftp and I can't find any place to set the port on config files
> under /etc/wu-ftp.

>From man wu-ftpd:

       The  -p  and  -P options override the port numbers used by
       the daemon.  Normally, the daemon determines the port num-
       bers by looking in /etc/services for "ftp" and "ftp-data".
       If there is no /etc/services entry for "ftp-data" and  the
       -P  option is not specified, the daemon uses the port just
       prior to the control connection port.  The  -p  option  is
       only available if running as a standalone daemon.

--
Alexey Vyskubov
(at home)