Re: coping with a high-volume mailing list (like this one)?

	I won't say much more that has been said before (actually I wouldn't be able to say halfof the comments said, he). But, as an ex-Eudora Light user I'll tell you something that perhaps you'll appreciate a lot. When emptying the trash (200 messages per day, to say the least) the differences are the following:

	Eudora: the disk drive song (seven seconds on a PIII?)
	Mutt: a SNAP.

	Man man man. I still feel quite awkward with Mutt, but I think I'm starting a love affair with this program.

	On the other hand, I answer the questions I can. As a newbie, there are not much, so no trouble at this time.

	I delete more than 95% of messages. I keep only the interesting messages that I know they would be quite difficult to find using standard searching techniques.

	I use a lot search engines for this list. I go to http://geocrawler.com to do basic search about debian-user. If the thread is enough interesting to follow, I follow it copying year, month and day in http://lists.debian.org (The reason why I use geocrawler instead of the lists.debian search engine is because I'm too lazy to learn how it works :)

	Best,

	Ignasi