Re: sound not working right (woody/AWE64/2.4-test)

Hi Jeffrey,

I really don't know if this helps you, but since I've
recently battled (and won) with my soundcard I think I
understand your plight. I had a prob in which I was
able to play sound though the volume was very low and
if I used something like the -v option of play to
increase the volume, I'd get a lot of noise in the
sound and volume increase wasn't all that good...so I
installed aumix and set the controls there and my prob
got solved.

Maybe it'll work for you....also if u have an
alternate OS then please see if the card works well
there.

Bye

--- Jeffrey A Schoolcraft <dream@dr3amscap3.com>