Re: Sendmail & XFree86 4.0.1 Fonts.

Well, I went off and looked at that archived message, and it's threaded reply and tried everything it told me to do.  Well, it didn't work for me.  I have 300 ttf's, not sure how many got converted with the utilities, but I know at least one of them should, like ARIAL.  So, if anyone has any follow up help I'd appreciate it.

Just FYI:

mkdir /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/truetype/
mv /home/dream/ttf/*.ttf /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/truetype/
used that script to rename them all to ttf
ttmkfdir -o fonts.scale
did the fonts scale thing (from the thread)
mkfontdir
added the path to XF86Config-4, and /etc/X11/fs/config
stopped X
/etc/init.d/xfs restart
started X
looked at gnome-fontsel or whatever and saw nothing.

Jeff