Re: Sendmail & XFree86 4.0.1 Fonts.

About ttf fonts in X4 I can recommend you this url:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-0011/msg01817.html
You should probably be able to find out how to deal with pcf fonts too by
following the instructions on that or other pages mentioned there.

--
* John Ericson john@john.pp.se
* ICQ: 7325429 JID: high@jabber.org