Re: Tell apache NOT to record log activity of a specific directory ?

"Benj" <koros@club-internet.fr> wrote:
>Hi, is there a way to tell apache to NOT log anyting in access.log from
>a directory ? (lets say www/adirectory ) ?

Not to my knowledge; the TransferLog directive and its friends only work
in the server config and virtual host contexts. If www/adirectory
happens to be the root of a virtual host, then you can turn logging off
for that entire virtual host; check the documentation for TransferLog
and <VirtualHost> for more details.